Saturday, October 25, 2008

5-Hour Energy Review - Energetic and Happy


I purchased this at a local CVS because I have a very hard time getting up early in the morning and do not drink ANY coffee or caffeinated drinks. I figured I would give this a chance. I never drink 'energy' drinks either. So yesterday when my alarm went of at 6:45AM, as usual I felt like a zombie and could bearly wake up. I took this at 7:00AM - all 2oz - and by 7:15AM I was wide awake and alert. I noticed while riding my motorcycle to work that I was much more attentive than usual and even when I arrived at work my mood was elevated. I do not ever get excited about work and normally am not fully awake until like 10:30AM. The energy started to wear off around 4:30PM but then came back by 9:00PM...I had more energy than normal and it even inspired me to go to my gym and workout. (Not a common occurrence) I finally got to sleep about 11:30PM...pretty late for me and woke up this morning by 6:30AM before my alarm went off. I was still somewhat tired this morning despite getting a good nights rest so I went ahead and took another 2oz this morning. I feel great and its 11:30AM now...still going strong. I would also like to note: THIS CONTAINS VITAMIN B16, commonly prescribed by doctors as an anti-depressant. I can honestly say, I am normally pretty depressed about going to work, but for the past two days, I have been energetic, happy, and extra analytical. We will see what the long term side affects of this are...I do not think I am going to take the 2oz shot tomorrow morning just to see how my day goes. Again, my experience is going to vary from others because I never drink soda or coffee. Overall- so far I think this is a great product and I will definitely continue to use as a daily/weekly motivator/energy booster. 10/07/2008

No comments: