Saturday, October 25, 2008

5-Hour Energy Review - Great Product


"5 Hour is the greatest. I work seven nights a week doing security on the beach and I drink 5 hour every night when I get up. My wife buys it at Walgreens in the 6 packs. It works out to about 2.50 a bottle. Used to drink Red Bulls, but that got old fast and didn't work that good at all. This is great for those that need it and exert more energy than most or work all the time, that way you really use up the vitamins and you don't have any problems. I have yet to notice any tolerence to it, seems as potent as always and I have been taking it everyday just about for over a year with no side effects. Glad they came out with the orange flavor. I used to take a combination of herbs for energy. 5 Hour is so much easier to use and no side effects. GREAT PRODUCT." 07/06/2008

No comments: